Monday, October 19, 2009

job(s)?

Thoroughly freaking out because I have two job opportunities, I need to sit and write.

Fall is knocking on my heart all day long, every day, and I long for apple-picking with friends. Cider is in my fridge, but it's not the same, and the spices stick to the sides of my kettle. Every time I boil water for tea after that, it tastes slightly of cinnamon and nutmeg...which is nice in cider, but not so much in breakfast tea, or pineapple-mango tea, or peppermint tea. (:

The trees on my street wave to me through my window, and the sunshine blinks in through the drawn shades (yes, drawn. We must keep it warm in here). Flannel sheets are keeping my toes safe from the cold that wafts around in our bedroom, and the invitation from my little sister is hilarious. "Let's Go Shopping!" (: Adorable.

I want to work for Gymboree Play & Learn, a wonderful mainly pre-school and kindergarten program that teaches a number of skills, though there are classes for infants as well! Music, art, crafts, practical school skills, and other such classes are typical of the things that they offer, and I adore that age group. Tomorrow I will be forwarding them my resume, and hopefully I will receive one of the three positions that they are currently offering.

On top of this, I have an opportunity to babysit for a Christian family in Chicago. They sound wonderful, but I am not sure if it will work...an hour one-way commute. :( Hopefully the map is wrong.

Dinner needs to be made, and I need a shower. Stinky me. (:

Au Revoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment