Sunday, October 18, 2009

Father's Love.

Listening to a new discovery, The Kaleidoscope, Brighter; I think I like them. Sort of raw, need a little work, but honest.

I'll shiver and pull on my sweater. Still waiting for Nicholas to text me to tell me when to leave for the train. Comfy in the sweater and new purple scarf he's given me. It looks sunny outside, but I know it will bit me in the nose when I walk out my door.

Ad Vivum shows soon...last week's show was a bit of a disaster. One of our skits has a sort of domino-effect-feel to it, starting with one short phrase, another person continuing immediately after, almost overlapping, with a short phrase of their own, over and over again with a long row of about nine or so people. It's supposed to be a good domino effect. Last week it was a bad one, with everyone forgetting and changing their lines, so even if you knew your line, you were screwed anyway, because the person before you didn't give you your cue. Disaster. But still, even, one of our better performances, considering last year's. Sad, I know. (:

Painting has become a lovely activity for me, happening almost every day. I was surprised the other day to think that I only paint when I have some kind of inspiration in my head, and then to think that it happens almost every day, and then humbled and honored to think that God puts those inspirations into my head nearly every day.

Sent out well over ten resumes yesterday. Have thirteen or so left over. Maybe a job will come along? I hope so. I'll keep sending them out daily, I think. Who knows.

Soon to leave, I'm sure, though no text from Nicholas yet, I'm off.

Au Revoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment