Saturday, October 17, 2009

buzz buzz buzz

Arrested Development has been playing in the background all day, and I'm suddenly realizing that I have missed the Farmer's Market this morning (it ends at 12 noon). Sad day.

It's understandable and acceptable, though, as it is the first day in weeks that Nicholas and I have had a chance to sleep in on the same day. I never thought it would be so wonderful to wake up at the same time as my husband, not because of an alarm, but simply because we're not all that tired anymore.

"More touching!" Michael Bluth, the main character, yells on the screen. Hilarious.

I'm trying to learn how to customize my blog's looks, as my look rambles over to the ever-increasing laundry pile in the hamper...

Today will be full of resumes and laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment